poi-user mailing list archives

From <Iain.Sheph...@barclayscapital.com>
Subject RE: POI pivot tables
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 14:14:54 GMT
Ah thanks, I found your post now (9th July):

> There are problems with
> *reading* images in the 2.5 series.  It writes them just fine, just
> has issues reading them.  Drop to 2.0.x.  Shortly I'll add a "ignore
> images" bit twiddle if no one beats me to it.

In that post you were talking about the InvocationTargetException on

Just to say, that problem went away when I tried today's 3.0 nightly
build. (Or, at least, it didn't throw anything...) But when I saved
using POI and reloaded in Excel, it complained of 'integrity problems'
and discarded the PivotTable.

(Maybe I should try 2.0.x also...)

Iain