poi-user mailing list archives

From Amol Deshmukh <adeshm...@hobsons-us.com>
Subject RE: Out of memory exception, and too large files generated
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2005 12:43:31 GMT
Frederic,

One way to check what goes on inside the excel files
is to use org.apache.poi.hssf.dev.BiffViewer

You can run it with a command line argument that
is the absolute path to the xls file name.

Run BiffViewer on the POI generated file,
then run it on the Excel generated file and
you should have some answers :)

Let us know if you find out something
interesting.
~ amol