poi-user mailing list archives

From Nishant Chandra <nishant.chan...@gmail.com>
Subject How do i read formula values??
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 07:47:28 GMT
Hi,
The formula I am using is an add on formula (Bloomberg Formula eg
BLP(B1;C1;D1)) . So when I manually
open the file and validate the formula (in the cell),
I immediately get the values. But when I read the value
(using getcellvalue), I only retrieve the formula which I wrote.

Formula is not evaluated just on opening the file
(wich is the case with built in functions). The problem
is that I have to manually validate the formula in the
cell. It then immediately gives me the values.

I also went through the formula evaluator api
which you mention. But there is no implementation
of the formula as you mentioned. So is there any
alternative to this?

I hope this explains the problem, or else I can
send the POI written excel file
and you may just understand the problem.

nishant