poi-user mailing list archives

From "Bhattacharjee, Abhranil \(Cognizant\)" <Abhranil.Bhattachar...@cognizant.com>
Subject Out of memory exception
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 13:05:32 GMT

Hi

I am also working on poi hssf.I am able to write excel files with 15000 rows, but beyound
that its throwing out of memory exception.

Is there any solution for this other than increasing JVM size.

Regards,
Abhranil

all copies of the original message.
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of
prohibited and may be unlawful.

  Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com