poi-user mailing list archives

From James Chaney <ja...@webdesignteks.com>
Subject Re: HSSF class not found errors
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 15:37:44 GMT
Neither - but if I take the "package" off then I get even more errors.
All I want to do is to juts be able to create an Excel spreadsheet
through a servlet - I have been able to do it with a JSP page but need
to be able to connect to an Oracle database and pull records from there
and them insert them into the XLS file. I have the db connection part
working fine and I have iText working fine to create the PDF part of the
application but for some reason I can not get HSSF to cooperate :(