poi-user mailing list archives

From Daniel de Miguel González <dm...@tid.es>
Subject Re: Out of memory exception
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 11:21:26 GMT
Hello!

For this kind of huge files we opted for the .csv format.
'csv' means 'coma separated values'. Excel can open this text files and
operate with them... (http://www.imf.org/external/help/csv.htm)
Hope this helps.

Daniel de Miguel

Bhattacharjee, Abhranil (Cognizant) escribi├│:

>Hi
>
>I am also working on poi hssf.I am able to write excel files with 15000 rows, but beyound
that its throwing out of memory exception.

>Is there any solution for this other than increasing JVM size.
>
>Regards,
>Abhranil
>

>This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
>If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies of the original message.

>Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying
of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly