poi-user mailing list archives

From Rainer Klute <kl...@rainer-klute.de>
Subject Re: HPSF: MS Word Page Count Problem
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2005 05:55:41 GMT
Am Montag, den 27.06.2005, 17:42 +0000 schrieb Carlos Velázquez Luzardo:
> I have a problem whit the property "page count" when I try to access a MS Word
> document. I have MS Office 2003.
>
> I have a Word document whith 2 pages, and the result in the "page count"
> is "1" every time.

HPSF does nothing more than just retrieving a property's value, here the
page count. *Why* this value is 1 and not 2 HPSF does not and cannot
care about. Which value is displayed by the Windows explorer?

> POI works fine with Office 2003? What's is the version supported?

POI does not support particular Office versions.

Best regards
Rainer Klute

                           Rainer Klute IT-Consulting GmbH
  Dipl.-Inform.
  Rainer Klute             E-Mail:  klute@rainer-klute.de
  Körner Grund 24          Telefon: +49 172 2324824
D-44143 Dortmund           Telefax: +49 231 5349423

Inhibit software patents: http://www.nosoftwarepatents.com/