poi-user mailing list archives

From Rainer Klute <kl...@rainer-klute.de>
Subject Re: HWPF: Problem to compile and obtain .class
Date Sun, 12 Jun 2005 20:33:57 GMT
Am Dienstag, den 10.05.2005, 11:22 +0200 schrieb d2.berrebi:
> We have downloaded the last revision of each java file : I
> think it's the same as downloading the java files marked with
> the HEAD CVS tag or am I wrong ?

Why don't you just use cvs to retrieve the HEAD revision? That would be
easy and safe. And the POI distribution is not just Java files. You
should ensure that you have it all.

> When you said " and use the Ant build file coming with the
> distribution" are you talking about the ant distribution or
> the  hwpf distribution.

When I said "distribution" I meant the complete POI distribution. There
is no HWPF distribution. HWPF depends on other POI classes.

Best regards
Rainer Klute

                           Rainer Klute IT-Consulting GmbH
  Dipl.-Inform.
  Rainer Klute             E-Mail:  klute@rainer-klute.de
  K├Ârner Grund 24          Telefon: +49 172 2324824
D-44143 Dortmund           Telefax: +49 231 5349423

Inhibit software patents: http://www.nosoftwarepatents.com/