poi-user mailing list archives

From "KHZ (SAW)" <karl-heinz.zenge...@sawag.com>
Subject AW: POI File size limitation
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 13:06:19 GMT
Hi Abhranil.

Did you already increase the Java VM (e.g. –Xmx256m)?

Regards,           Karl-Heinz.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Bhattacharjee, Abhranil (Cognizant)
[mailto:Abhranil.Bhattacharjee@cognizant.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 8. Juni 2005 15:02
An: karl-heinz.zengerle@sawag.com
Betreff: POI File size limitation

Hi
I am also working on poi hssf.I am able to write excel files with 15000
rows, but beyound that its throwing out of memory exception.
Do you have any solution for this problem.
Regards,
Abhranil

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of
information.
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on
this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com