poi-user mailing list archives

From "KHZ (SAW)" <karl-heinz.zenge...@sawag.com>
Subject AW: Out of memory exception
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 08:20:17 GMT
Hi Abhranil.

Some times ago somebody has mentioned that there are plans to reduce
memory consumption. I don't know the actual state of this.

You could use the POI event model or use other platforms which don't
read in everything e.g. OpenOffice.

Regards,	Karl-Heinz.

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Bhattacharjee, Abhranil (Cognizant)
[mailto:Abhranil.Bhattacharjee@cognizant.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 8. Juni 2005 15:06
An: poi-user@jakarta.apache.org
Betreff: Out of memory exception

Hi

I am also working on poi hssf.I am able to write excel files with 15000
rows, but beyound that its throwing out of memory exception.

Is there any solution for this other than increasing JVM size.

Regards,
Abhranil

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of
information.

Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on
this e-mail is strictly

prohibited and may be unlawful.

  Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com