poi-user mailing list archives

From "d2\.berrebi" <d2.berr...@laposte.net>
Subject HWPF : delete text, insert text in tables or create a table
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 11:23:28 GMT
Hello

I have vainly search how to do the following :
- to delete text from a character run.
I tested the 2 delete methods available and only managed to
delete the formatting of the text;
- to insert text in a table;
- to create a new table;
Is it possible ?

In addition, I would like to know if it is possible to set
fonts to a range of text (or paragraph, or
table...) in a doc. file OR to replace a font in an
existing doc file.
I cannot find any method fulfilling either of these purposes.
Could you please kindly help (even with a negative answer to
my problems)?
Thank you
Sandra