poi-user mailing list archives

From Amol Deshmukh <adeshm...@hobsons-us.com>
Subject RE: Date cells
Date Wed, 25 May 2005 16:16:54 GMT
Marc,

Normally if the cell were not containing any data,
I would expect it to be null or of type "blank".

So could you post the relevant code snippet?

Also, maybe you should run the code against
another xls file that has an empty column with date
format (I did that and the cell was returned as null)

~ amol