poi-user mailing list archives

From "Randy Tate" <Ta...@labcorp.com>
Subject NO IDEA SHARED FORMULA EXP PTG
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2005 18:40:04 GMT
I am reading in a spreadsheet template with formulae in it. None of the
formulae have been copied/pasted nor created by the excel wizard. They
have been hand keyed. I can have 15 cells with a formula and have no
problem. When I assume all is well and continue to hand key in the rest
of the formulae I get the "NO IDEA SHARED FORMULA EXP PTG" error on a
cell that previously return the correct formula.

The only reason I am doing cell.setCellFormula(cell.getCellFormula())
is the spreadsheet will not recalculate on being opened. The retrieved
data is in place as are the formulae. My code would be quite smaller if
I didn't have to loop through everything and insert formulae where
needed.

So there are a couple of problems I am seeing. The version is
poi-2.5.1-final-20040804.

Any insight into these 2 observations would be appreciated,
Randy

This e-mail and any attachments may contain CONFIDENTIAL information,
including PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION. If you are not the intended
recipient, any use or disclosure of this information is STRICTLY
PROHIBITED; you are requested to delete this e-mail and any attachments,
notify the sender immediately, and notify the LabCorp Privacy Officer at
privacyofficer@labcorp.com or call (877) 23-HIPAA / (877) 234-4722.