poi-user mailing list archives

From marc <wdkm...@wilson.dk>
Subject Problem writing xls
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2005 10:40:42 GMT
I have made a funktion that makes a xls doc from some database tables,
nothing facy.

Then I made a funktion that reads in the xls, looking for change, adds
new items and delete items from the database, very basic.

And they both works fin.

BUT the problems comes, if I write the document out to a file, makes no
chage, dont even open it, move it or nothing.
Then if I tries to run my read funktion on the document. Then it deletes
the first entry on every sheet, from the database NOT from the xls
document.But only the first time it runs. If I run it again still with
no change to the xls document, notning is done to the xls document or
database. As intended, and the way it should had run the first time.
If I then ad a new entry to the document, it reads in and updates/create
the new entry and the one's it just delete.

Very annoying, so al help is gladly appreciated :-)

/marc