poi-user mailing list archives

From <Frans.Fli...@INGBank.com>
Subject RE: Message when opening excel file containing macros
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2005 09:55:31 GMT
Well, you could remove the macros (sic).

How is this related to POI? Is a POI-generated Excel document giving this
warning?

ATTENTION:
The information in this electronic mail message is private and
confidential, and only intended for the addressee. Should you
receive this message by mistake, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or use of this
message is strictly prohibited. Please inform the sender by
reply transmission and delete the message without copying or
opening it.

Messages and attachments are scanned for all viruses known.
If this message contains password-protected attachments, the
files have NOT been scanned for viruses by the ING mail domain.