poi-user mailing list archives

From Rainer Klute <kl...@rainer-klute.de>
Subject Re: Need help with HWPF creation-Any HWPF jar available?
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2005 05:24:47 GMT
Am Montag, den 04.04.2005, 21:17 +0300 schrieb Georgios Samaritakis:
> And how do you do that? I mean how do you "...
>
> checkout the complete POI source tree from the CVS
> repository, "

The general procedure is described at
<http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html> under "Anonymous
access". However, this is not really a CVS (or subversion) introduction
for the newcomer.

> What I did was go and download all java files one by one! I start to believe that there
was a much easier way....

> Thanks again and sorry for the invonvenience but there isn't a comprehensive readme for
people who are not experienced with CVS, ant etc etc

I am sure there are several CVS introductions available somewhere on the
Internet. Just read one, get back to the page quoted above, fetch POI
and get started with HPWF!

Best regards
Rainer Klute

                           Rainer Klute IT-Consulting GmbH
  Dipl.-Inform.
  Rainer Klute             E-Mail:  klute@rainer-klute.de
  K├Ârner Grund 24          Telefon: +49 172 2324824
D-44143 Dortmund           Telefax: +49 231 5349423

Inhibit software patents: http://www.nosoftwarepatents.com/