poi-user mailing list archives

From "Marx, Stefan ext. MA Fa. Lynx" <Stefan.Marxext.MAFa.L...@rewe.de>
Subject AW: Newbie Question
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2005 16:32:10 GMT
Hi,

there are small RAM ressources at my client side and I use the
hack to send a bytestream with tab separation between the fields,
store it with a *.xls extention so Excel open it with the data correct
in columns. Doing it this way I'll lose all formatting but I'm able to
display more the 20.000 records from the DB2 tables. Beyond the
max. of 65.535 recs. Excel display no more lines in a file.

hth, cu Stefan