poi-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Noll <dan...@nuix.com.au>
Subject Most recent release? (Codepage support in HPSF)
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2005 01:12:01 GMT
I'm in need of codepage support in HPSF, and noticed that according to
CVS, codepage support was added on the 2nd of December, 2003.

The last release (poi-src-2.5.1-final-20040804) is dated the 4th of
August, 2004, but as far as I can tell, this release has no codepage
support.  In fact, it lacks the class which the support was added to...
meaning that the release really dates to more than 19 months ago.

Given that POI CVS doesn't appear to have any branches in it, I'm just
getting a little confused over when this release was actually cut.
Perhaps it was supposed to say 2003 instead of 2004?

Either way I need this codepage support (at least for UTF-8), so how
stable would people say the current CVS is?

Daniel

--
Daniel Noll

NUIX Pty Ltd