poi-user mailing list archives

From "Mili Aggarwal, Noida" <mi...@noida.hcltech.com>
Subject Displaying XL to browser
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:42:10 GMT
        I am facing this problem: I have my XL lying in a different

server(NES) all together.But my webapp runs on Weblogic server.AND I want to
display this Excel located in NES to the users in the browsers.How to pick
up this Excel from the remote machine? Can I use hssfWorkbook.write(out) and
pick up the file using fileinputstream?

-----------------------------DISCLAIMER-------------------------------------
---------

This message and any attachment(s) contained here are information that is
confidential, proprietary to HCL Technologies and its customers. Contents
may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely
intended for the individual or the entity it is addressed to. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read,
forward, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.
immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.

Disclaimer:

This message and any attachment(s) contained here are information that is
confidential,proprietary to HCL Technologies and its customers, privileged
or otherwise protected by law.The information is solely intended for the
individual or the entity it is addressed to. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, forward,
print,retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail and delete it from your computer.