poi-user mailing list archives

From Rainer Klute <kl...@rainer-klute.de>
Subject Re: write properties
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2005 19:25:24 GMT
Am Mittwoch, den 30.03.2005, 16:01 +0000 schrieb Roel Bylemans:
> I’m trying to write properties like author, title, … in office documents.
>
> This is not jet supported in the poi-2.5.1-final-20040804.jar, but I found some
> java-files on cvs for writing.

This is true. However, I hope you just didn't "find some files" but
properly checked out the HEAD trunk from the POI CVS repository.

> I’m trying to compile them myself but I have some problems with the files:
> Typewriter.java, Variantsupport.java and
>
> property.java. Does anyone knows how to solve this problem or where I can find a
> jar file where the class files for
>
> writing properties are already included.

Please explain in detail how you tried to compile POI and which error
messages you got. Without these details no one could help you.

Best regards
Rainer Klute

                           Rainer Klute IT-Consulting GmbH
  Dipl.-Inform.
  Rainer Klute             E-Mail:  klute@rainer-klute.de
  Körner Grund 24          Telefon: +49 172 2324824
D-44143 Dortmund           Telefax: +49 231 5349423

Inhibit software patents: http://www.nosoftwarepatents.com/