poi-user mailing list archives

From "Beau Hebert" <bheb...@connellypartners.com>
Subject Newbie Question
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2005 15:01:03 GMT
Hello -

I've been doing some research, and I hope that I have found the right project and forum. I
have a web-based JAVA app with a MySQL database. I need to create a link that when clicked
on pulls the data and exports it to Excel for downloading by the end-user. My first question
is if POI is the right tool for the job? My second is if it is, does anyone  know of a direction
in which I might be pointed to further research a solution? Keep in mind that, at this point,
I know nothing about POI. Thanks in advance for any help.

Beau