poi-user mailing list archives

From "Balaji" <bal...@solverminds.com>
Subject Re: Newbie Question
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2005 15:04:06 GMT
Hi Beau,

Yeah, its possible and quite simple.

I made a attempt and finished it successfully for my client.

need any help, just buzz me.

Rgds,

Balaji
----- Original Message -----
From: "Beau Hebert" <bhebert@connellypartners.com>
To: <poi-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005 8:31 PM
Subject: Newbie Question

Hello -

I've been doing some research, and I hope that I have found the right
project and forum. I have a web-based JAVA app with a MySQL database. I need
to create a link that when clicked on pulls the data and exports it to Excel
for downloading by the end-user. My first question is if POI is the right
tool for the job? My second is if it is, does anyone  know of a direction in
which I might be pointed to further research a solution? Keep in mind that,
at this point, I know nothing about POI. Thanks in advance for any help.

Beau