poi-user mailing list archives

From Andrš Petr (EXT) <PAn...@csas.cz>
Subject RE: Building POI with different package path
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2005 10:14:35 GMT
Hi Avik,

I was thinking about doing some search and replace. I would like to ask whether changing only
package and import statements (and probably build script) will be suffcient or are there tricky
places with stuff like Class.forName() or so.

The other thing is that in build howto is list of available targets but no info about which
and in what order to run them to perform build. I want to build it from 2.0 source ditribution
downloaded from apache archives. I do have Ant installed on my system. Do I need some other
things? I am only interested in building classes and creating jars.

Thanks,
Petr