poi-user mailing list archives

From Andrš Petr (EXT) <PAn...@CSAS.CZ>
Subject RE: How to get type of formula cell
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2005 15:56:48 GMT
Karl-Heinz,

I mean when cell is ordinary numeric cell, I can do cell.getCellStyle().getDataFormat() and
from this value I can determine whether it is date or number and what is the presentation
form but when the cell is formula cell and the value is result of formula it doesn't work
for me. What is the problem? Or shoult it be done some other way?

Thanks,
Petr