poi-user mailing list archives

From "Marx, Stefan ext. MA Fa. Lynx" <Stefan.Marxext.MAFa.L...@rewe.de>
Subject OT: Mailing list archive don't work?
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2005 15:14:25 GMT
Hi POI user,

especially interessed in the HSSF stuff I'll tried serveral times to reach
the
POI mailing list archives, e. g. with the url
http://mail-archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/SummarizeList?listName=poi-user@ja
karta.apache.org&by=subject
But all I'll receive is a velocity exception that there is some component
broken:
<snip>
General error: Got error 127 from table handler
org.apache.velocity.exception.VelocityException: General error: Got error
127 from table handler
	at
org.tigris.eyebrowse.servlets.EyebrowseServlet.handleRequest(Unknown Source)
<snip>
The complete stacktrace is enclosed in the attachement of this mail.

Does the archive work for your queries? Are there other web ressources that
provide search capabilities for the list archiv?

Thanks a lot in advance && greetings from Cologne, Germany,
Stefan

 <<mailing_list_error.txt>>
--
Tel:	0221-149-5953