poi-user mailing list archives

From Angel Todorov <attodo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: data format returned as "General"
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2005 14:15:35 GMT
Well, i've already looked at that before, but apparently it doesn't
help me much - as i've explained in my mail - i need to get the exact
Excel's data format string, not "General", if it's not among the
builtin formats. Also, i cannot create my own instead of General,
since i don't know how it is originally displayed in Excel. If the
builtin tables consists of {a,b,c} and i have format string "d", in
the Excel let's say, how i am going to obtain it, without knowing what
"d" is in advance? Thanks.

Regards,
Angel