poi-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <a...@superlinksoftware.com>
Subject Re: PowerPoint Support
Date Sat, 19 Feb 2005 06:19:20 GMT
Hi!  Welcome!  We're very interested in getting that work moving forward.

Attach to bugzilla for now.  Also get a Committer License Agreement
signed complete with a public promise that "I have not now nor ever been
a signator or otherwise bound by a microsoft NDA or other exclusionary
agreement for any office-file-format related stuff"  Then tell me
privately and cc glen about if you've ever been bound by other microsoft
agreements (So we can talk to legal people).

This may sound like an excessive amount of CYA...but when you pee in
billg's sanka you better have a good escape plan.

-Andy