poi-user mailing list archives

From Daniel de Miguel González <dm...@tid.es>
Subject Re: sending formatted Excel data to clibboard
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2005 11:51:12 GMT
Hi.
I think Clipboard is no related to POI.

you have to check the class java.awt.datatransfer.Clipboard
In your application you 'll have to retrieve al the content  you want to
copy to the clipboard in a string, a then put it in the clipboard...
<code>
String content="this is the content to be copied to the clipBoard"
Clipboard clipboard = this.getToolkit().getSystemClipboard(); //'this'
is a java.awt.Component class that must implements ClipboardOwner
clipboard.setContents(content, this);
</code>

Daniel de Miguel González