poi-user mailing list archives

From Avik Sengupta <avik.sengu...@itellix.com>
Subject Re: Building POI with different package path
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2005 10:35:09 GMT
Interesting... POI bundled?

Anyways, you could use some smart awk/grep magic to change all pachage
names in all files, and recompiling  (you'll probably need to change
build.xml as well)...

Altenatively, if you have full control over your app, keep new POI out
of JVM classpath, and load it from a separate directory using a custom
classloader...

None of the above sound very simple ..sorry!

On Tue, 2005-02-22 at 11:28 +0100, Andrš Petr (EXT) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to have two different versions of POI in my classpath (one of them is some quite
old customized version bundled with third party application). So I need to rebuild POI 2.0
so it will be in different package and different versions of same classes will not conflict.
What is the easiest way to achieve this?