poi-user mailing list archives

From Joern.Karth...@kampf.de
Subject Antwort: Re: HSSF - Changing chart series size.
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2005 05:00:58 GMT

You can fill the data in a Worksheet  and change the series size by a
startup Makro.

I do so in a Project and it works fine.

JK

Danny Mui <danny@muibros.com> am 06.01.2005 19:20:42

Bitte antworten an "POI Users List" <poi-user@jakarta.apache.org>

An:    POI Users List <poi-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Kopie:

Thema: Re: HSSF - Changing chart series size.

there is currently no charting manipulation in HSSF.  All we do is load
and save the binary data at the moment.

Colin.Burroughs@ubs.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to change the series size of a chart, from say A1..C3 to
A1..F3?  If so, how?