poi-user mailing list archives

From Alex Karshakevich <al...@thoughtspeed.biz>
Subject Re: Lock Column and protect sheet
Date Mon, 03 Jan 2005 14:52:29 GMT
You can also hide the column which holds your ids, that way the users
won't modify them as they won't even see them (set the column width to 0
to hide it). We are using that approach to keep some intermediate
calculation results that don't need to be shown to the user. If your
users won't be making changes on purpose this may be sufficent for you.

Alex.