poi-user mailing list archives

From "Mili Aggarwal, Noida" <mi...@noida.hcltech.com>
Subject Use newline across rows?
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2005 05:59:53 GMT

Hi,
	Is it possible to set the cell values across various ros using \n .
Example: If I write hssfCellTemp.setCellValue("Total \n A1 \n A2") for row
no 6 and cell #5; and set wordWrap to true,It enters the value in cell#5 and
Row#6. But if I want that Total ,A1 and A2 should be on different rows,is it
posssible using \n ?????

Warm Regards,
Mili Aggarwal

---------

This message and any attachment(s) contained here are information that is
confidential, proprietary to HCL Technologies and its customers. Contents
may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely
intended for the individual or the entity it is addressed to. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read,
forward, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.
immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.