poi-user mailing list archives

From Maria Lidia Campo <mlca...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to Manage Form Controls?
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2005 19:17:05 GMT

Hi,

I am currently using poi-2.5.1-final-20040804.jar plus the latest version from CVS of classes:
SubRecord.java and ObjRecord.java (I had to re-create the .jar because of bug 27929)

I wanted to know if it is possible to manage form controls (like combo boxes) within a Workbook.

I donít know which classes of the framework I should use to, for example, change the selected
value of a combo box.

I also attach an XLS file that contains the kind of control I want to manipulate via POI

I  will really appreciate any help,

Maria Lidia Campo