poi-user mailing list archives

From Catalin Kormos <catal...@yahoo.com>
Subject settings the print quality not working
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2005 10:33:40 GMT
Hi,

I'm using POI 2.5 final, and trying to set the print
quality to high, for my generated Excel file. The only
way of doing this, a.f.a.i.k is to invoke
HSSFPrintSetup.setDraft(false); i'm doing it, but when
printing the quality is alwasy draft, so every time
before printing i have to manualy change the quality
settings...it's seems to me that setDraft() does
nothing, or it does't do what it is supposed to do. Is
this correct? or is there other ways of specifying the
quality at print time?

Thanks,

Regards