poi-user mailing list archives

From "KHZ (SAW)" <karl-heinz.zenge...@sawag.com>
Subject AW: Use newline across rows?
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2005 10:04:47 GMT
Hi Mili.

You'll have to program it yourself but it'll surely be possible to
behave like this in your own classes.

Regards,	Karl-Heinz.

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Mili Aggarwal, Noida [mailto:milia@noida.hcltech.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 20. Januar 2005 07:00
An: poi-user@jakarta.apache.org
Betreff: Use newline across rows?

Hi,
	Is it possible to set the cell values across various ros using
\n .
Example: If I write hssfCellTemp.setCellValue("Total \n A1 \n A2") for
row
no 6 and cell #5; and set wordWrap to true,It enters the value in cell#5
and
Row#6. But if I want that Total ,A1 and A2 should be on different
rows,is it
posssible using \n ?????

Warm Regards,
Mili Aggarwal

----
-----------------------------DISCLAIMER---------------------------------
----
----
---------

This message and any attachment(s) contained here are information that
is
confidential, proprietary to HCL Technologies and its customers.
Contents
may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is
solely
intended for the individual or the entity it is addressed to. If you are
not
the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read,
forward, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of
it.
immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.