poi-user mailing list archives

From "Markus Heck" <mar...@heck-consulting.de>
Subject AW: Repeating rows and columns on excel print
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2004 17:50:02 GMT
Hello,

has anybody solved this problem? We get this error if the language
in "Microsoft Office XP language Setup" is set to "German"; with "English"
everything works fine.
And this error only occurs if we use a template file, building the excel
workbook from scratch works.
We've tested it with poi2.0, 2.5 and 2.5.1 (downloaded this morning) but
with all these libraries the same error occurs.

Is there a workaround (we can't use "english" as language).
Thanks for any help...

Markus

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: marj@nykredit.dk [mailto:marj@nykredit.dk]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 27. Mai 2004 09:34
An: poi-user@jakarta.apache.org
Betreff: Repeating rows and columns on excel print

Hi

I have a excel HSSFWorkbook and some HSSFSheets, I want to have headers on
my prints, wherefor I use the method:
wb.setRepeatingRowsAndColumns(sheetnumber,-1,-1,heading,heading);
//heading=the row I want to repeat. wb=workbook
I have 8 sheets and on 5 of them i want to repeat headings on prints, but
when I´m setting repeatingRowsAndColums on more than one sheet I get this
message in a popup when I´m opening the workbook:

"Nameconflict

The name can´t be the same as a build-in name

Old name: Udskriftstitler
New name: <I enter the text "test">test"

The new name "test" appear in the namebox i excel, when I click on the
giving headingrow on sheet number 2 where setRepeatingRowsAndColumns is
set.
When I click on the giving headingrow on the other 4 sheets, where I have
setRepeatingRowsAndColumns, the name in the namebox is "Udskriftstitler".
And the function is working perfectly.

Do anyone know how I can fix my problem?

Thanks for any help and have a nice day!

/Marianne Jensen