poi-user mailing list archives

From "KHZ (SAW)" <karl-heinz.zenge...@sawag.com>
Subject AW: Problem with HSSF shiftRows()
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2004 09:34:37 GMT
Hi Javagee.

Please test it again with another Excel file built from the scratch.

I think if you'ld debug you'ld already see the warnings after opening
the workbook. So it's the source file having that problems.

Do the effects also appear with a "clean" file?

Regards,	Karl-Heinz.

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: javageek@kc.rr.com [mailto:javageek@kc.rr.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 1. September 2004 19:58
An: poi-user@jakarta.apache.org
Betreff: Problem with HSSF shiftRows()

I need to shift several rows in a workbook and insert a new row before
the shifted rows. The rows to be shifted contain some formulas that
reference other shifted rows, therefore the formula needs to be updated.
The shift causes several warnings and the rows are not shifted:

//book is an HSSFWorkbook
HSSFRow row = book.getSheet("Sheet1");
sheet.shiftRows(11, sheet.getLastRowNum(), 1);
//out is a FileOutputStream to the xsl file.
book.write(out);

[WARNING] Unknown Ptg 2a (42) at cell (1,35)
[WARNING] Unknown Ptg 2c (60) at cell (3,12)
[WARNING] Unknown Ptg 3c (60) at cell (3,13)
etc.....