poi-user mailing list archives

From "Sharma, Siddharth" <Siddharth.Sha...@Staples.com>
Subject RE: Proxy Error while reading an excel file
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2004 14:34:23 GMT
Have you set the number of bytes to read? [setLength(long)]?

" The proxy server could not handle the request /POST"

If you are reading from a FileInputStream, you should not get this error
message?
This message seems to suggest that the error occurred during an http
transfer.
Is the URI of the servlet/action/whatever defined by you as 'POST'?
Or is the error message referring to the form method (get/post)?

-----Original Message-----
From: Lívia Silva Santos [mailto:livia.santos@sfw.com.br]
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2004 10:22 AM
To: POI Users List
Subject: Re: Proxy Error while reading an excel file

I'm getting the error after uploaded the file!
The upload is working well, the problem I think is after I read the
whole file.

>"I upload the file by a jsp, put it in the server, then I read it all and
>then I close it ."
>When do you get the error message? While uploading? Or after uploading,
>while reading?
>
>Have you setup the form encoding type to multipart or similar?
>Or
>Are you using the common file upload project code?

Lívia Silva Santos
Equipe Web
Softway - Soluções em Banco de Dados para Comércio Exterior
Fone: (019) 3739-9326
Celular: (019) 9113-0177
e-mail: livia.santos@sfw.com.br
website: www.sfw.com.br