poi-user mailing list archives

From Avik Sengupta <avik.sengu...@itellix.com>
Subject Re: new code
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2004 08:34:15 GMT
Cool!

The simplest would be attach it to bugzilla:
http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=POI

Alternately, you can post it to the list, but that runs the risk of
falling thru the cracks ... and those risks are high right now, since we
plan to do a massive restructuring of our CVS repository :(

Regards
-
Avik

On Wed, 2004-08-11 at 03:02, Tim Forbis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have created a new class of POI-HWPF that deals with the header and footer in the document
because I did not find a current way to do that.