poi-user mailing list archives

From "KHZ (SAW)" <karl-heinz.zenge...@sawag.com>
Subject AW: Charts and POI 2.5 final version
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2004 11:01:59 GMT
Hi world.

After I've removed several text fields and rectangles (obviously
containing that rich text fields) the template just shows the erroneous
behaviour having charts i.e. loading problems in Excel).

But there are still some rectangles remaining.

Regards,	Karl-Heinz.

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: KHZ (SAW) [mailto:karl-heinz.zengerle@sawag.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 13. August 2004 10:58
An: poi-user@jakarta.apache.org
Betreff: Charts and POI 2.5 final version

Hi world.

As soon as there's a  simple chart in an Excel file even if I just open
a workbook and save it using a different file name the following effect
occurs:

When opening the file with Excel it recognizes unrepairable damages. All
formatting is lost and no charts are visible. Opening it using
OpenOffice all sheets are empty.

The code works without problems with POI 2.0 final version.

Is this a known problem.

Regards,           Karl-Heinz.