poi-user mailing list archives

From "Braim" <thejava...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: How to Insert text into word document................
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 07:45:56 GMT
Hello everybody,

I have the same need as Srinivas Rao. If someone can tell us how to create a
template and fill it at runtime, it will be very for him.

Thanks
Braim

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Srinivas Rao [mailto:srinivas2ps@yahoo.com]
Envoyé : jeudi 22 juillet 2004 7:07
À : POI
Objet : How to Insert text into word document................

Hi Friends,

Thank you very much for sending the replay to me regularly.Now i am able to
run the QuickTest.java and i am getting the text from the word document.

But i am not able to Insert the data into the word document.
My aim  is, I need to create a template in word and then fill the document
at run time.

How to Solve this proble and send to me any references documents and
examples Please....................

Thank you for your help.

Thanks
Srinivas