poi-user mailing list archives

From Maria Gutierrez <maria.gutier...@digitalbridges.com>
Subject Formula problem
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2004 11:25:50 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to get this following formula working when generating an
Excel file using HSSF.

=IF(EXACT(B101,0),PRODUCT(C101,100),ROUND((C101-B101)/B101*100,0))

I use the following code:

        HSSFCell c = r.createCell(cellnum);
        c.setCellType(HSSFCell.CELL_TYPE_FORMULA);
        c.setCellFormula(formula); //The string above

When using it in normal Excel the formula works fine. In the HSSF
generated file I'm getting a #VALUE! error. However, if I click in the
formula in excel and confirm it without changing anything it also works.

Any way to sort out my problem?

Cheers.

Maria

E-mail is an informal method of communication and may be subject to data corruption, interception
and unauthorised amendment for which Digital Bridges Ltd will accept no liability. Therefore,
it will normally be inappropriate to rely on information contained on e-mail without obtaining
written confirmation.

in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.