poi-user mailing list archives

From "wolfgang unger" <wolfgang.un...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: HWPF
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2004 11:02:50 GMT
Thanks Rainer,

in this directory are two files(ReadTitle.java and ReadCustom.....java).
I've taken a look in these two files before...
Is my source or examples directoy out of date or are these
(short)examples all available source?
They don't offer so much practical stuff...
Goto bookmarks, variables, fields and read the text...
write in fields, variables....
create tables....
Do you know a tutorial for this kind of stuff?

Kind regards
Wolfgang