poi-user mailing list archives

From Srinivas Rao <srinivas...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: New to POI Please help me ......
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2004 06:34:41 GMT
Hi wolfgang,
I can understand the POI Development.I really involved to get source files b'case i download
the jar files from textmining.org as tm-extractors-0.4.jar and some other jar files, that
are  poi-2.5-final-20040302.jar, poi-contrib-2.5-final-20040302.jar
and poi-scratchpad-2.5-final-20040302.jar .
But tm-extractors-0.4.jar does not contains the all the classes that's why i am not able to
compile the files.So Could you please send ur jar files to me ......

One more thing wolfgang, what is hpsf and what is the difference between hpsf and hwpf .Is
it possible to compile program using hpsf?

Thanks replay to me and waiting for ur replay.............

Thanks
Srinivas

wolfgang unger <wolfgang.unger@gmx.de> wrote:Hi,
I can send the jar to you, but if you really
want to get involved you should get the
source files and compile it your own.
Read the sites about CSV(!!) and the other
manual pages of poi, then you should be
able to do it...
What IDE are you using? Borland, Eclipse ..?
What classes are you asked for? These classes are
propably missing in your classpath or java/lib folder!
Figure out, what package and download this jar-file.
Getting the source, have all the jar-files you need
to compile it in your java/lib folder
will also help you to
understand the whole thing a little bit better.
You have to face it, that you'll have to spend some
time (as I did) before understanding the whole thing, it's no
plug and play stuff...
If you you still fail to create
your own jar, ask me again and I will send you mine.
Greeting wolfgang

--
+++ Jetzt WLAN-Router für alle DSL-Einsteiger und Wechsler +++
GMX DSL-Powertarife zudem 3 Monate gratis* http://www.gmx.net/dsl