poi-user mailing list archives

From Roger Misteli <roger.mist...@abacus.ch>
Subject Re[2]: Uhm.. Bug with HSSFRow.setHeight??
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2004 21:49:16 GMT
No, via Excel. Let the test code run, open the XLS file inside Excel and
inside Excel, you see what rows are hidden (10 to 19), so click on Row 9
and 20 and mark both rows (which are right now hidden) then right click.
In the context menu that appears, you can hide/unhide rows. Choose
unhide and you see what I mean :-)

Regards,
Rog