poi-user mailing list archives

From Rainer Klute <kl...@rainer-klute.de>
Subject Re: Rewriting files
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 19:58:56 GMT
I thought more of something unspecific: Just through all .xls files from
test cases and problem cases into a single directory and do the copy and
compare job for all of them.

On Tue, 2004-07-20 at 19:54, Danny Mui wrote:
> there's quite a few test cases where this is done.  i know of several,
> NamedRanges and PrintArea ones to be specific.
>
> Rainer Klute wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 2004-07-20 at 11:28, Frederic.Dreier@isc-ejpd.admin.ch wrote:
> >
> >>I am starting using POI to modify excel (Excel 2002) files. But, as far as i
> >>have tested, excel could not read all rewritten files (even without
> >>modification).
> >

> > Does HSSF have a test case that reads a couple of files (e.g. all files
> > in a certain directory), writes them and compares them logically with
> > the originals?

Best regards
Rainer Klute

                           Rainer Klute IT-Consulting GmbH
  Dipl.-Inform.
  Rainer Klute             E-Mail:  klute@rainer-klute.de
  K├Ârner Grund 24          Telefon: +49 172 2324824
D-44143 Dortmund           Telefax: +49 231 5349423