poi-user mailing list archives

From acoli...@apache.org
Subject Re: Problems with POI 2.5
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 13:22:47 GMT
By ignoring it and hoping that it still worked?  No, probably not.
--
Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi
For Java and Excel, Got POI?

The views expressed in this email are those of the author and are almost
definitely not shared by the Apache Software Foundation, its board or its
general membership.  In fact they probably most definitively disagree with
everything espoused in the above email.