poi-user mailing list archives

From Srinivas Rao <srinivas...@yahoo.com>
Subject When Install Apache Web Server I am getting Error
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2004 07:30:48 GMT
Hi Friends,

I need Information about Apache Web Server. I have Installed the Apache but i am getting the
error from the Server .
This is the Error I am getting

(OS 10048)Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port)  is normally
permitted.  : make_sock: could not bind to address 0.0.0.0:80
Unable to open logs
Note the errors or messages above, and press the <ESC> key to exit.  24...

So, Please Solve the Problem

Advance Thanks .......

Srinivas