poi-user mailing list archives

From Pavan Guduru <pavaneyes_...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE:Why is class package used in HSSF
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2004 17:48:16 GMT
I understand that, Rahul, but it does not make sense to use log4j package class in hssf and
poi as they both seem unrelated.

Thanks
Pavan

rphadnis@bdrive.com wrote:
You need to the log4j jar file in the classpath.

-Rahul

--- ORIGINAL MESSAGE ---
From:pavaneyes_isq@yahoo.com
To: poi-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject:Why is class package used in HSSF
Date: 04/29/2004 10:39:18 AM

Hello all

I am creating small class which reads a file and creates an excel sheet. It uses RegionUtil
class to creates borders for the rows. I get this run time exception.

what should I do?

Thanks & Regards

Pavan

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/log4j/Category

at org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel.contrib.HSSFRegionUtil.(HSSFRegionUtil.java:38)

at Workload.process(Workload.java:141)

at Workload.main(Workload.java:30)

Exception in thread "main"