poi-user mailing list archives

From "Koundinya \(Sudhakar Chavali\)" <sudhakar_koundi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: HWPF : IOException
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2004 05:21:59 GMT
Can u upload the document for which you are getting exception.

This error raises because the document is either in text format
or rtf formated or corrupted.

Just I want to see that document is proper POI supporting
document or not

regards
Sudhakar
--- Anju Murthy <anjkrish@cisco.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am using Textmining to extract text from a word document.
> Sometimes I get an IOException. The error is
> "java.io.IOException: Unable to
> read entire header; -1 bytes read; expected 512 bytes".
> This is slightly urgent. Could anyone help me out here?
>
> Thanks
> Anju

> For additional commands, e-mail:
> poi-user-help@jakarta.apache.org

=====
"No one can earn a million dollars honestly."- William Jennings Bryan (1860-1925)

"Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler."- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

"It is dangerous to be sincere unless you are also stupid."- George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)